I have been tagged by the ever-amazing Liam, Head Phil. I’m not sure whether to consider this an award or just something that happens, but either way, thank you!
~You must post the rules
~Post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
~Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
~Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
~Let them know you’ve tagged them!
All righty. Here are the eleven facts about yours truly.
- My favorite type of weather is fog.
- Every six months or so I get obsessed with a new fandom. Currently, that fandom is Homestuck.
- To that effect, I am currently wearing a Homestuck hoodie. It has a red gear on it and it is very comfortable.
- Right now, I should either be working on an English project or cleaning my room–probably both.
- I love braids. My hair is just getting long enough to be able to braid again, much to my delight.
- My most prized possession is a pair of vintage welding goggles which I bought in an antique shop in Idaho.
- My favorite font at the moment is Courier New.
- It’s raining outside my secret lair (aka my bedroom).
- At my high school, we’re allowed to eat lunch wherever we want. My friends and I eat in the combination math/music room every day.
- My favorite color is black. My least favorite color is bubble-gum pink.
- I enjoy going for walks alone, particularly to the library or cemetery.
Now, here are the questions set out for me.
- Pirates, ninjas, knights, or dragon riders? Dragon riders.
- If you could live in any time period (in the past) other than your own, what would it be? The Victorian era, preferably in England.
- Do you like reading or writing prose or poetry best? Prose, definitely, though I am partial to the Romantic poets.
- Pepsi or Coke? Bleugh–neither! Soda makes me gag.
- Where do most of your ideas (good or bad) for writing come from? I get loads of good ideas during history class.
- What’s your favorite mood? (To be in, or to write about, or anything.) My favorite mood to be in is happy for no apparent reason. My favorite mood to write about is melancholy, or maybe ennui.
- Grey or gray? I use the two interchangeably. I think I usually write it with an “e,” though.
- What makes you happy? New music, my friends, Tumblr, chocolate, and waking up in the morning and realizing it’s Saturday.
- If you could have a big red button for anything from ordering pizza to turning on your TV to instant world domination, what would it be for? As much as I would like to say “world peace” or something to that effect, if given the option to have such a button, I would make it bring to life whatever fictional character was in my head at the moment. Hopefully it could be used multiple times.
- Cats, dogs, or aardvarks? Aardvarks.
- If you could shorten or lengthen the list of questions and things about yourself for this tagging thing, how many things would you want? Seven. Seven is a good number.
Now, here are my questions:
- Say you had to move to another country and stay there for the rest of your life. Where would you go?
- What’s your favorite song right now? Was it the same yesterday?
- What posters do you have on your wall, if any?
- Pens or pencils?
- Do you believe in astrology?
- What’s your life motto?
- If you died tomorrow, what would the title of your biography be?
- What’s the last movie you saw?
- Paper books or ebooks?
- Coffee or tea?
- Why is a raven like a writing desk?
Now, I hereby tag: