Thanks to TayMik over at Novel Journeys, I have been graced with another blogging award: The Liebster. If you aren’t following TayMik’s blog yet, you should. Follow that link. Read, like, comment, then hit the follow button. Lovely.
Anyway, here are The Rules for this award:
Upon receiving your Liebster award, you should:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
5. Let them know they have been chosen, by leaving a comment at their blog.
I hereby nominate:
Liam, Head Phil with his blob, This Page Intentionally Left Blank
John Hansen with his blog, The Incessant Droning of a Bored Writer
Aloha with her blog, Embracing Insanity
Felicity with her blog, Eat, Sleep, Write, Repeat
Keep on blogging!
I’m sure this is rather a disappointing post to all you followers. What has it been, seventeen days? And I give you a blog award acceptance? I do apologize. I promise we’ll be back to regular posting soon–coming up we have a review of Tamora Pierce’s latest Tortall novel, and a post for the Teens Can Write Too! blog chain, so stay tuned.