As suggested by the post title, I have discovered two brand new fads that are going around the blogesphere: “25 Random things About Me” and “Name-Verbing”. Everybody else is doing it, so why can’t we? (Album title from The Cranberries) 🙂 .Don’t feel left out of the fun; feel free to post your own of these if you want!
Fad #1: 25 Random Things About Me, Allegra
1. I have a minuscule scar on my nose from when I was a baby: I fell out of my stroller.
2. Even though I’m commonly know as a neat pick, my room is a mess.
3. I have at least 10 different colors of nail polish, but I never paint my nails.
4. I come close to tears when I get a grade less than a B+.
5. I have only read one realistic fiction book that I liked, and that was Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech.
6. I really have trouble doing word searches.
7. Once when I was playing in my yard, I looked down and saw a huge four-leaf clover!
8. I don’t like using textbooks that don’t have stretchy book covers on them.
9. I must admit that I am rather pessimistic.
10. One of my favorite foods is spinach.
11. I’ve only had four Christmases that I wasn’t sick for.
12. My closest friend is my cousin—she lives far away.
13. I’m always begging my parents to take me to the bookstore.
14. Whenever I visit the woods, I feel as though I’ve come home after a long vacation.
15. When I has younger, I ate so many home-grown raspberries that I got sick.
16.I secretly enjoy playing hard songs on the piano.
17. I’m very interested in everything to do with plants: Gardening, botany, apothecary, wort-cunning, etc.
18. My favorite color is purple, but I wish everything about my room was green, blue, and brown.
19. I love playing around with digital photo editing programs.
20. I space out about 50 times a day.
21. I’ve started writing exactly 8 novels, and I’ve given up on all but one.
22.I’m teaching myself to type without looking–in fact, I’m doing it right now!
23. The infamous 12-year-molars are currently forcing their way into my mouth–Ouch!
24. My left ankle is extremely weak.
25. I have a pen-pal (well, e-mail pal) from Romania.
Fad #2: Name-Verbing
Allegra-verb: To draw, especially with colored pencils.